Monday, April 4, 2011

Let It Shine!

My verse in the Bible is Galatians 2:20. It says, ―I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. This is my favourite verse because it tells us that when we live it shouldn‘t really be us living at all but Christ living in us! When people see Christians walk, talk, and just live in general they should be able to tell that this is Christ living in them. There should be a real differ- ence between Christians and those of the world. How do we make our lives look different? Read Micah 6:8 (another of my favourites) ―And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Alyssa Jansen has been a wonderful addition to our staff letting Christ shine through her everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment