Monday, April 18, 2011

Eleven Years!

I find myself writing this on March 8th, 2011, eleven
years to the day of when I started working for the Lord at Teen Ranch Canada. What a blessing these last eleven years have been to my family and I. From my standpoint, I feel that working day by day in a Christian ministry has helped me to grow in my walk with God, as I`ve seen many people‘s lives' change here as they come to the realization that God is real and that he has a plan for each of our lives.

As far as my family is concerned, they have all been impacted. Jon and Josh both found their spouses here and Nicole and Katie have both been impacted by the Ranch as well. Thank you Lord for allowing me to serve you the last eleven years at Teen Ranch Canada.

Brian Smith continues to be a tremendous blessing to all or us—and if you come to Teen Ranch and he’s on -site, he’ll likely be the first one to welcome you. We have appreciated Brian’s of humour, steadfast faith and encouraging words over the years. We know you won’t mind if we wish you yet another ...
“Happy 11th Anniversary Brian!”

No comments:

Post a Comment